Solovox 9s bugs at version 30.37

January 26, 2020 at 1:45 PM
Dear Admin! When will be fixed this bug - if something wrong with internet, then V9S automatically stay at factory ip (0.4.68.248) and no start automatically!? When will be fixed this bug - if something wrong with camd or newcamd keys, then V9S not automatically start emulator or no start automatically net by wifi module!? When will be fixed this bug - if new version availabl then after new version advertisment V9S no start first channel automatically!? When we can expect solution about channels editor by web browser?
February 1, 2020 at 3:23 PM

I have problems with the latest firmware versions V.30.37 and V.30.40, I explain the problem, I have a motorized system with my satellite dish so I use the USALS function of the receiver by entering the latitude and longitude, now it happens that when I turn off the receiver and turning the receiver back on the USALS data (Lat. & Long.) are reset deleted, this happens every time I turn off the receiver, then I noticed that the CCCam does not work.

February 1, 2020 at 5:32 PM

Yes, Solovox is a very poor product! I dont have solution for my solovox problems long time! Idea is good but but there is no solution to the problems.

March 3, 2020 at 11:19 AM

Wast of money and time, bugs everywhere, WiFi doesn't keep settings, and doesn't start automatically, seriously, v9s what a rubbish please fix it. ASAP